1. The Company business should be by nature: Exhibition organizers, conferences, conventions, incentives or events
2. The invitation applies to only one person per company, who must necessarily be General Directors, CEO or COO.
3. Preference will be made to companies that have never participated in the WMF or who have never used this benefit in previous events.
4. The interested accepts that references of events will be asked for and of customers and suppliers, to verify the data provided.
5. A WMF committee will analyze and evaluate the applications and give positive or negative response no later than April 8, 2016. The Committee reserves the right to accept or deny this request, as well as the criteria for resolution.
6. The accepted organizer will be entitled to:
a). Full Access pass to the event.
b). 3 night lodging in a hotel assigned by the WMF.
c). Flight Ticket (airline and schedule will be assigned by WMF)
d). Only programme scheduled food and beverages assigned in groups.
7. The accepted organizer must commit to:
a). Do not cancel or send a representative to the event.
b). Participate in the entire event program (academic, business and social)
c). Participate in the Business agenda over the Table Tops Business Lounge.